Thursday, June 17, 2010

Post 6-18-2010

Well I finally got my internet nightmare worked out. What a crazy experience that was. The internet provider is the company I happen to be working for. I have heard so many nice things about them, but it still took almost 3 weeks to get it installed. I really thought that I would be more home sick than I am. It is very comfortable down here. The people are very friendly. I have had to get used to people using their car horns again. You know how it is in Az. You don't honk because the guy your honking at may shoot you. Continue to view the blog, I will be uploading pictures daily and making an entry daily. Speaking of pictures, the pictures that I uploaded today are of the first views of Melbourne. I took them from the taxi on the way in from the airport. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Here in ND if you honk, people assume you're in trouble or something and shoot stares of worry at you and then get out of the way. Why else would you honk unless something was wrong, right?

    ReplyDelete